Sold as: Kit
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Baja Designs has created a way for you to mount a pair of Squadron Pro Driving Combo LED Lights on your A-pillar withhout having to modify a thing on your 2007-2013 Silverado 1500/2500/3500. If you're looking for a clean way to mount more lights onto your Vehicle look no further. We've got your back!
Our Squadron Pro packs 4,900 Lumens at 40 watts that will truly annihilate the night. Don√¢¬Ä¬ôt let this light fool you, although compact in size this LED auxiliary light will literally blind you with brightness. The Pro comes equipped with a sleek black gloss aluminum housing and outshines the competition through both appearance and performance. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee √¢¬Ä¬ì 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty √¢¬Ä¬ì Complete Purchase Protection
- uService √¢¬Ä¬ì Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView √¢¬Ä¬ì All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock √¢¬Ä¬ì Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive √¢¬Ä¬ì Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight √¢¬Ä¬ì Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron Pro Driving Combo LED Lights
- Wiring Harness, with 2 leads, and a toggle switch
- Sold As A Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.