LED Light Pods.
Sold as: Each
Braket Included: Yes
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Enjoy 4,900 lumens utilizing 4 Cree LEDs! The Squadron-R Pros light weight and powerful capabilities make it the ideal companion for all of your late night off-roading adventures! Relish high-performance and durability with nearly 50,000 hours of auxiliary LED light, optimized for a more traditional LED experience and aftermarket bumper featuring a 4 inch round hole. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Light Pattern: Spot: A longer and narrower 9 degree beam Focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.(Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
- Dimensions: 3.50 x 2.77 x 3.5 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Squadron-R Pro LED Light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.