Sold as: Kit
Braket Included: Yes
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our Nissan Titan Fog Pocket replacement kit allows enthusiasts to retain factory fit and finish, while taking advantage of premium aftermarket LED output. This kit features a pair of Squadron Pros, which have a combined output of 9,800 lumens.
Installing the kit can't be any easier. Our durable brackets have been designed to retain the stock mounting points. The provided wire adapters plug and play right into the OEM connectors, allowing the user to retain use of the factory fog switch, with no need for splicing or soldering.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.9A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron-R Sport LED Lights
- (2) Sets of Nissan Titan Mounting Brackets
- Plug and Play wiring connectors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.