TOYOTA FJ CRUISER FOAM CELL PRO SUSPENSION KIT - STAGE 3
Our Foam Cell Pro 2 - 3 Inch lift suspension systems provide an unmatched combination of on-road handling improvements and remarkable off-road performance for your FJ CRUISER
This supreme suspension was initially developed for the US military with a specific brief to produce the most durable, dependable shock absorber possible. Foam Cell Pro had to be capable of handling very heavy up-armored Toyota Land Cruisers and other operational vehicles in incredibly remote locations, hot climates, and rugged terrain. Foam Cell is a unique technology and an alternative to the typical Nitro-Gas and oil combination found in the majority of other shock absorbers in the market.
A shock typically fades as the internal temperature increases, oil and Nitro-gas emulsify; under consistent use, this can lead to complete failure. Foam Cell technology removes the Nitro-Gas from the equation, filling the shock absorber with oil. More oil equates to increased cooling/dissipation of heat; our foam cell sleeve controls the dampening of the piston. The results are the optimal performance, specifically with heavier vehicles carrying accessories such as front/rear bumpers, winches, rooftop tents, work equipment, or when towing.
Foam cell technology also decreases the strain on the shock by removing the Nitro-gas, this removes internal pressure on the seals and increases the service life of the strut, allowing the Foam Cell Pro's to work at peak performance for much longer than any other suspension out there. When it is time for a service, the Foam Cell Pro shock absorbers are completely rebuildable.
The Ironman 4x4 lift kit provides significant improvements in the vehicle's dynamics and performance over inferior lift kit options such as a body lift. Every shock is designed from the ground up by our Australian engineering department, and valved for each specific vehicle.
Our Foam Cell Pro suspension kits contain all the necessary parts to lift your vehicle. Our suspension kits will dramatically reduce the body roll of the car, increasing all-round stability during crawling and high-speed driving. So, while the suspension is working overtime, you and your passengers will enjoy an ultra-plush ride over virtually any terrain.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The Foam Cell Pro shocks in this lift kit feature a twin-tube design for maximum durability under harsh Overlanding, wheeling, or off-roading. This design significantly reduces the chances of a shock puncture from rocks, roots, logs, and other outside elements. This innovative design means that even when the shocks take a hit, there is far less chance of puncturing the inner metal tube, so you are far less likely to damage the shock internals or lose the oil.
Ironman 4x4 Pro Forge Upper control arms.
The Ironman 4x4 upper control arms (UCAs) are engineered for the Toyota 4runner, Toyota FJ Cruiser Lexus GX470, and GX460 to directly replace the OEM UCAs.
Ironman 4x4 upper control arms are forged with 4 degrees of caster correction for ideal wheel alignment from zero to full tuck, correcting the vehicle’s geometry back to OEM specs, generating outstanding performance and ride quality.
The Pro Forge UCAs feature drop forged construction resulting in improved strength to weight ratios, increased directional strength with reduced stress concentrations in corners and filets. The precision of drop forging consistently results in superior in strength, weight savings, and manufacturing tolerances when compared to machined, rolled, or other cast processes.
Wrapped in a hardened zinc coating, these UCA’s have up to 75% more corrosion resistance when compared to traditional paint or powder coating. This zinc coating provides maximum effectiveness at warding off the oxidation that typically leads to rust and corrosion.
We use OEM style ball joints and bushings that are tested and manufactured to strict Japanese specifications that are readily available at every dealership and parts store. They feature a fully hardened stud bound in a watertight sealed machined housing which doesn’t allow for contaminates to be introduced into the joint with grease guns or outside environment.
These feature packed control arms when paired with our suspension kits translate into unmatched off-road performance, and on-road ride quality for your rig.
The Ironman 4x4 stage 3 kit also includes a fully adjustable and upgraded rear track bar, as you lift a vehicle the axel offsets laterally from it's original position. The track bar (panhard bar) brings the rear axel back into it's optimum position. Having a fully adjustable track bar allows for a perfect fit tailored to your vehicle lift.
In addition to the track bar the kit also includes a pair of uprated rear sway bar extension links replacing the stock links. The adjustable sway bar link kit is substantially stronger than the stock option making them far more suitable for off-road travel, they are also fully adjustable to account for lift of up to 4". Another great feature is the rod tie end with a spherical ball joint to maximize articulation, resulting in alignment back to a stock position.
Developed with value in mind, Ironman 4x4 set out to develop a suspension package that delivers unbelievable performance in an affordable package never before seen in the market.
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock to fit larger wheels and tires
- Increased responsiveness while maintaining plush ride in on & off-road situations
- Ultra-durable coating process that resists corrosion in the harshest element
- 35mm (1.37") Teflon banded piston to keep the shock function peak performance
- 16mm (.62") hardened chrome piston rod wrapped in twin-tube construction
- (54mm=2.12") huge shock body increases oil capacity to eliminate heat fade
- High impact resistant poly dust shield to protect piston rod from debris
- Natural rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation and vibration reduction
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Oversized natural rubber bushings to absorb high-frequency vibration from road noise
- HDPE dust and stone protection that is far superior to rubber
- Integrated bump stops
- 20mm chromed hardened piston rod
- Rebuildable design so the shocks will last the life of the vehicle
- 45mm diameters piston 65-72mm
- Twin-tube construction for carefree use under severe off-road conditions
- Highest grade German oil resists viscosity breakdown under high temperatures
- 3mm steel tube thickness
- 360-degree welded mounts are 37% stronger than standard welds
- Solid one-piece eye ting
- Single piece solid mounting base for increased durability under stress
- EDP e-coat surface protection that is highly corrosion resistance
- Rubber spring seat cushion to lock the lower spring in place
- The threaded body provides maximum adjustment and works as an added heatsink effect
- Adjustable coil-overs can provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
Included in the kit are:
- Front Coil Springs - (1pair)
- Rear Coil Springs - (1pair)
- 45682FEC - Rear Shock Absorber - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 45710FE - Front Coil Over - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 1198K - Front Sway Bar Spacer Kit (one set)
- UCA001FA - Front Pro Forge Upper Control Arms (one set)
- PANHARD015 - Rear Adjustable Panhard Bar (1)
- SBEXT006 - Rear Sway Bar Adjustable Endlinks (2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.