6 Circuit Power Distribution System Self Contained. Easy to install! Comes fully wired and integrated. No assembly required!andnbsp;Two battery cables and 4 holes required for mounting using supplied 1/4-20 hardware. No wiring required, no messing around with switches, relays, fuses and cable routing! Easy access to add your accessories and just a phillips head screwdriver is all that is needed toandnbsp;attach your accessories! Toss the relay, switch and fuse that comes with the electrical accessory and just attach the positive and negative wires to any of the 6 outputs on our Source, flip a switch and you're done!
This self contained system is very compact (8Wx8Lx3H) and is a turn-key solution for power/switch control for:
- Utility Trucks/Vehicles
- Chase Trucks
- Recreational Vehicles
- Camping Trailers
- Work truck beds with tool boxes
- Expedition Trailers/Vehicles
- Made in the U.S.A.!
The Self contained system 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 6 single incandescent lighted switches SPST only
- Heavy duty mounting bracket which is made of 14 GA. C.R.S., formed, welded and powder-coated
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays SPST 40 amp plug-in style
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50 amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO Low-Voltage-Cut-Off circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket with hardware (paper drill template included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.