8 Circuit SE System W/ HD Panel for 2004 and older Toyota Trucks and Gen I Tacoma's. The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity!
The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States.
- SourceSE w/ 90 degree mounting bracket and necessary hardware (Note: Drilling into drivers side inner fender is required for supplied hardware)
- 84 inch Battery Cables (for later model Tacoma's, 4Runner's and Tundra's, please request 36 inch long battery cables)
- Inline 50amp auto reset Circuit Breaker
- 10 Foot Ethernet control cable
- HD Switch Panel w/ mounting bracket (see picture) and necessary hardware (other universal mounting options are available)
- Legends (sheet of 72 standard switch reusable labels)
- Installation Instructions
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated at 30 AMPs at 12.5vdc per circuit that are End-User friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
HD Switch Panel Features:
- Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing, powder coated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
- Silicone Buttons with positive touch feedback.
- Bluetooth LE
- The panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
- Compact in size: 2-7/8W x 4-7/8L x 1/2 Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
- Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8 inches long for flat mounting.
- Standard universal articulating mount for a multitude of mounting options.
- One standard RJ45 jack on the back for communication cable between HD panel and the Source.
- HD can be located up to 25 feet from the Source using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Built-in Bluetooth LE allows you to program and control our system with the sPOD Bantam app. (free download)
- Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary, strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other switches).
- All 8 switches are backlit.
- Adjustable timer to turn the backlight off and a simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
- Quickly turn the backlight off by holding 2 designated buttons.
- Backlight color and intensity can be changed to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
- Legends can be applied (comes standard with one sheet of 72 legends).
- Each switch has 3 status lights: Red (left) = On, White (center) = Flash/Strobe active, Blue (right) = Active visual feedback when button is pushed.
- Status lights can be dimmed.
- Additional HD smart controller can be added for different locations.
- One HD smart controller can be programmed to control up to 32 circuits
- HD can run in conjunction with our SE Touchscreen, Bluetooth, and SE 8 Switch panel.
- Access to iTunes App Store or Google Play Store to download sPOD Bantam app from iTunes or Google Play Store
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
- Compatible with:
- Android devices
- iPhone 4s or newer
- iPad 2 or newer
- iPad mini iOS 7 or newer
- Works in conjunction with an existing sPOD system
- The primary reason for the Bluetooth integrated into the HD panel is for programming purposes, not for remote control, due to the limited range.
- The HD housing is precision machined billet aluminum which contributes to the distance limitations.
- Ranges may vary from 5 feet up to 15 feet depending on location of the HD, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover and many other variables.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.