The Bantam will save hours of wiring and installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the Bantam's small footprint, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle's electrical system. It's the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
- Touchscreen and 84 Inch Battery Cables
- High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit) with a maximum 100 amp capacity.
- Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Small footprint: 4.0 inch W x 4.0 inch L x 1.125 inch T (See side by side comparison to our Original 8-circuit system).
- Programmable functions for Dimming, Strobe, Flash and Momentary.
- Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel).
- Flexibility to add multiple controller types such as Touchscreen, HD smart controller, hard rocker switches and wirelessly using the Bantam app on a smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device.
- Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with a single touchscreen, or an infinite number of circuits with use of additional controllers, limited only by the supplied power source.
- Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25 foot distance limitation.
- Fully programmable via free Bantam app.
- Current monitoring (via touchscreen and app).
- Protection against: Over current, overheat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse.
- Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut system, and all accessories attached to it, off when battery voltage drops below 11.2VDC.
- Ignition control for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
- Safety lock-out for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
- 16-position terminal block for end-user connections (both ground and power).
- Removable dust cover with spots for legends and port identifications.
- Universal mount.
- 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3VDC ‚Äì 24VDC inputs).
External Controller Options
- Third-party switches
- Raspberry Pi
- Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
- Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers and more
Note The touchscreen is NOT weather resistant and should Not be exposed to the elements. Water or any liquids will damage the touchscreen and void the warranty.
- Reduced installation time and labor allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually.
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to our controller to accommodate up to 32 circuits.
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving the operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches.
Each switch is programmable for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road and Off Road mode of operation
- Touchscreen Control Module Features:
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- Amperage meter for each switch gives you the status of how much current each accessory is drawing
- Board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
- Automatic backlighting off after 30 minutes of being inactivity
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of being inactive or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One touch off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when the touchscreen is unplugged
- Backlight dimming
- Multiple Source select (One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits)
- Come with its own mounting bracket.
- Bluetooth for use in programming the touchscreen.
- RAM-201U Double Socket Arm for 1 inch RAM Ball (Must have this in order to mount touchscreen)
- RAM-238U Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
- RAM-224-1U Suction Cup Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
- Perfect system for your Jeep Wrangler JL and many other vehicle types!
- The primary reason for the Bluetooth integrated into the Touchscreen is for programming purposes, and not for remote control due to the limited range.
- Touchscreen housings are precision machined billet aluminum which contributes to the distance limitations.
- Ranges may vary from 5 feet up to 15 feet depending on the location of the Touchscreen, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover, and many other variables.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.