Ram Mount 6 Switch Panel Universal 36 Inch Cable Amber. Universal System for use in many trucks and UTVs. This system includes a 6 switch panel with a 1 inch Ram Mount Ball. The sPOD switch panel is easy to install and arrives with switches installed and wired for plug and play ease like our Jeep TJ and JK systems. Source mounts to top of fuse box. Since this is mounted with a Ram Mount, the panel can easily be removed and put away when not in use. Minimal cutting and drilling required.
Note: For 2004 and older Toyota Tacoma, please request the special 90 degree (2 tabs formed up) Source bracket
Each system includes the following:
- All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- Six Contura switches, Amber actuators, two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi-color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.