10 Gauge Steel | Black Powder Coated
From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for everyday driving and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, or working on the farm. We listened to your feedback. RCI Tundra skid plates are now available in two options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options.
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
- Completely protects transmission and transfer-case
- Compatible with all 4×4 2022+ Tundra
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Compatible with RCI Catalytic Converter Guards
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Simple installation with basic hand tools
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*Catalytic Converter Guards NOT included, as seen in some of the pictures. See Catalytic Converter Guards | 22 Tundra
**Please see our “Current Lead Times” tab for the most up to date information!
** Does not fit Hybrid model
MADE IN USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.